Wearables can transform health and safety, simplify communications, revolutionize e-payments, and more. Can technology implanted in humans go even further?
Stateside Theater, 719 Congress Ave, Downtown Austin
5:15 p.m. – Doors and Bar Open
6:00 p.m. – Presentation, Q&A
7:00 p.m. – Reception
Free and open to the public
Register for priority seating, a free drink ticket, and eligibility to win SXSWi badges.
Kindly cancel your registration if you find you cannot attend.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 “Doctors, Data, and Decisions”
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 “Government & Technology: How to Enhance Society While Protecting People”
- Cybersecurity, surveillance, and personal privacy
- Increasing participation of girls & women in technology
- Planning better cities with data & analytics
- The maker movement: impacts, opportunities, and how to get started
- Drone technology: current state, projections, and opportunities
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Water Management
We welcome your suggestions for future topics!