Do new technologies really make a difference when it comes to governing and running political campaigns? Is the digital age really a game changer?
**Google Fiber Austin, 201 Colorado St, Downtown Austin**
5:15 p.m. – Doors and Bar Open
6:00 p.m. – Presentation, Q&A
7:00 p.m. – Reception
Free and open to the public
Register for priority seating, a free drink ticket, and eligibility to win SXSW Interactive badges.
Kindly cancel your registration if you find you cannot attend.
Thursday, December 17, 2015 “Technology for Giving & Sharing”
Tuesday, January 5, 2016 “Clean Energy”
Tuesday, February 3, 2016 “SXSW Interactive Preview”
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 “Technology and the Transformation of Healthcare”
- Cybersecurity, surveillance, and personal privacy
- Increasing participation of girls & women in technology
- Planning better cities with data & analytics
- The maker movement: impacts, opportunities, and how to get started
- Drone technology: current state, projections, and opportunities
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Water Management
We welcome your suggestions for future topics!