New ‘cognitive computing’ technologies, fueled by massive healthcare data & medical information, are about to revolutionize healthcare. How can data and technologies empower doctors and healthcare to save lives and improve health?
Dr. Lynda Chin
University of Texas System
Stateside Theater, 719 Congress Ave, Downtown Austin
5:15 p.m. – Doors and Bar Open
6:00 p.m. – Presentation, Q&A
7:00 p.m. – Reception
Free and open to the public
Register for priority seating, a free drink ticket, and eligibility to win SXSWi badges.
Kindly cancel your registration if you find you cannot attend.
Thursday, December 17, 2015 “Technology for Giving & Sharing”
Tuesday, January 5, 2015 “Clean Energy”
- Cybersecurity, surveillance, and personal privacy
- Increasing participation of girls & women in technology
- Planning better cities with data & analytics
- The maker movement: impacts, opportunities, and how to get started
- Drone technology: current state, projections, and opportunities
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Water Management
We welcome your suggestions for future topics!